SCOPES OF ACTIVITY
According to its Articles of Associations, some of the scopes of activity of IIPGC include:
- Manufacturing various types of petrochemical and chemical products and by-products which are obtained from hydrocarbons or natural gas.
- Procuring the required machineries and raw material for its subsidiaries from domestic or overseas suppliers.
- Engaging in detailed designs and engineering services relating to the projects of its subsidiaries.
- Transporting, warehousing, marketing and distributing the products of its subsidiaries.
- Carrying out research and economic, commercial, technical, technological and feasibility studies, transferring know-how and technologies in the field of production and trade, for the purpose of developing technical know-how of its subsidiaries as well as other parties.
- Providing funding for subsidiaries from own resources or obtaining finance and the required collateral for subsidiaries.
- Drafting overall strategic and management policies which are to be adopted in administering its subsidiaries and formulating the same policies which are to be complied by the subsidiaries.
- Obtaining and renting assets, investing and establishing various types of companies, whose scope of operations fall within the framework of IIPGC’s scope of activity. These companies may be in partnership with other parties or institutes.
- Identifying lucrative investment opportunities.
- Providing technical, management and financial services to its subsidiaries.
- IIPGC is also involved in minor activities including investing in other sectors such as precious metals, bonds, shares, building construction projects, etc.